Dudhnoi College is the mainfestation of the collective dreams of people of the locality and the result of their aspirations and perspirations.The college is located in Dudhnoi,which is now headquarter of the Rabha Hasong Autonomous Council and is 110 kmfrom Assam's capital city Guwahati and 42 km from district headquarter town Goalpara. The College had a modest beginning with only Pre University(Higher Secondary) Arts classes in 1972.Degree classes of Arts stream started in 1974.Latter on Science and Commerce streams were added in session 1985-86 and 2015-16 respectively.Presently the college has 18 different departments offering both Honours (Major) and General Courses. The college has a pristine green and scerne campus spreading over a vast area of 33.05 acres.A big horse-shoe shaped pond runs around the main building.A foot-bridge over the pond enhances the beauty.
Vision Of The College:-
The vision of Dudhnoi College is “to disseminate the knowledge of higher education among the needy section of the society and to become a frontrunner in teaching, learning and research, so that the fullest potential of the students may develop enabling them to compete with modern day challenges and opportunities, along with the quality of leadership that may inspire them to work for the advancement of the society and the nation”
Mission Of The College:-
The missions of the college are as follows:
- To be a centre of higher learning through which quality education can be imparted to the students by adopting best of the best practices.
- To mould intellectually competent, morally upright and socially committed persons capable of building a more human social order.
- To motivate the students to pursue higher education, appear for competitive exams, and other value added programmes for their holistic development.
- To extend its activities to address environmental, social and cultural concerns in the region and promote free enquiry and life-long learning.
- To provide an environment to both the teachers and learners for developing the fullest potential by combining talents, skills and values in the field of culture and sports along with education
- To generate and inculcate the leadership quality among the students for the advancement of the society and the nation by way of co-curricular and outreach extension programme.